- I concluded what I wanted to do with my life after sixth form, what course I would like to take at university and which universitie I would like to apply for.
- I chose my A-Levels and am relatively happy which my decisions.
- I have improved a lot of my friendships with people, however also drifted away from some as well
- I turned 16
- I saw The Wanted, Lawson, BigKids and The Suburbians (whom I got a signiature and kiss on the cheek from!) in concert (separatly)
- I did my GCSEs and achieved decent results!
- I got an A* in my GCSE art!
- I went on holiday with a large group of friends to a friend's country house in Lancaster for her birthday
- I did work experience with one of the nicest people I've ever met at a place that I would love to work at when I'm older
- I realised I'm capable of liking a guy that's not a complete douchebag
- I went to the London 2012 Olympics
- I lost weight (...and then gained it on again this month, but at least I now know I'm capable of losing it if I want to! :P)
- I went to Mauritius and Norfolk with my family
- I went to Brijuni (a tiny island off Croatia, absolutely beautiful!)
- I broke my record for shopping with two of my friends - 9 hours non-stop :) (not really an achievement to many, but it is to me, haha)
- I tried lots of new foods
- I've achieved A's in the bits of biology coursework I have already done
- I finally finished the massive notebook that I've been using at my diary for the past 3 years and started a new one
Sunday, 30 December 2012
Saturday, 29 December 2012
I don’t like waiting.
(If anyone would like to see more pictures or know anything more about my trip/recommendations for places to go for any reason, let me know! :) )
Friday, 28 December 2012
I'm naturally an extremely nervous person and I tend to stress about the smallest thing - I'm convinced I'm going to die early from a heart attack! My friends and family are constantly telling me to relax and not freak out about so much about everything, but I put it down to my genes - my mother's just as nervous. I'm going to try much harder next year to 'chill out' and not overexaggerate situations in my head so much. I'm also going to try and think a lot more positively as well (I'm way too pessimistic most of the time...)
Thursday, 27 December 2012