Wednesday 26 December 2012

Christmas Time!

Hello lovely people,
I hope you all had an amazing Christmas/holiday with lots of happiness and celebration!
I thought I'd share with you little snippets from my great day! 

My brother and I were up at the crack-of-dawn (well... 9:30am) ready to open our presents! After an hour or so, we drove down to my granny's, who lives about an hour away from us and opened yet more presents and had an AMAZING Christmas lunch :D
Then we spent the afternoon watching movies and playing with our gifts.
Overall, it was a brilliant day and I thought I'd show you some of the snaps...

 My lovely doggy snuggled on my brother's lap in the car


 That was good grub... (the turkey's hidden!)


 Chocolate tart... heaven.

And the presents...
I'm honestly so so cherished to have such an amazing family. 

 Chiffon top from New Look, black velvet shorts from Topshop


 Some art books I've been desperate for, Submarine (one of my all time favourite movies!) and The Perks of Being A Wallflower book (another of my absolute favourite movies - I had to get the book to go with it)


 Some beauty gifts! 
Soap&Glory products, Umberto Giannini hair products (came in a gorgeous wash bag), bath fizzers, Moroccan oil shampoo and conditioner and some Lush goodies


 2 sets of 'Sneezums' earrings from my lovely Grandma and an ear cuff from Topshop


 bareMinerals primer and eyeshadows in Rapture, Tiger's Eye and Cream Soda, and 'Studio' smokey eye make up set


 Fairy Dust candle (www.lily-flame.co.uk) that smells incredible, and Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck perfume and handcream that I've been lusting after for so long


 Some amazing food!!! Is it bad that I've already eaten half of the sea salt caramels, marshmallows and Terry's chocolate orange? Oops :D


And my shoes from www.boohoo.com! My mum gave me them early for a dinner I went to at the beginning of December and they're so comfortable! 

I also got a couple of other goodies and some money and vouchers. I'm so grateful for all the wonderful gifts I recieved, I've been so lucky!

I'd love to know what you all got for Christmas! 



Lots of love,


Ellay xxx

1 comment:

  1. My gosh, Santa must love you. Those shoes are beautiful, and I think I would probably cry if I got this combination of presents. Out of interest, don't you just love the smell of that candle? I got my mum the 'winter mood' one this Christmas, their range is soo good.
    Really cute blog design btw. I'm guessing you're a newbie here? So just thought I'd say don't give up hope when there are days when the reception isn't so good, blogging is so rewarding! Remember to blog for you! Here's a litle reward for you, a (very long) comment and a follower. Keep doing what you're doing! xx

    ReplyDelete