I've made my list already for 2013, and also included a list of things that I would love to have achieved by the end of the year (which I will include in another post soon!).
I thought I would spice it up a bit and dedicate this post to the things I have achieved this year, and reflect on what I have done and what has made me happy...
(This may be of no interest to you, but I hope it at least inspires you to reflect on your own 2012 and be proud of yourself for what you have achieved!)
- I concluded what I wanted to do with my life after sixth form, what course I would like to take at university and which universitie I would like to apply for.
- I chose my A-Levels and am relatively happy which my decisions.
- I have improved a lot of my friendships with people, however also drifted away from some as well
- I turned 16
- I saw The Wanted, Lawson, BigKids and The Suburbians (whom I got a signiature and kiss on the cheek from!) in concert (separatly)
- I did my GCSEs and achieved decent results!
- I got an A* in my GCSE art!
- I went on holiday with a large group of friends to a friend's country house in Lancaster for her birthday
- I did work experience with one of the nicest people I've ever met at a place that I would love to work at when I'm older
- I realised I'm capable of liking a guy that's not a complete douchebag
- I went to the London 2012 Olympics
- I lost weight (...and then gained it on again this month, but at least I now know I'm capable of losing it if I want to! :P)
- I went to Mauritius and Norfolk with my family
- I went to Brijuni (a tiny island off Croatia, absolutely beautiful!)
- I broke my record for shopping with two of my friends - 9 hours non-stop :) (not really an achievement to many, but it is to me, haha)
- I tried lots of new foods
- I've achieved A's in the bits of biology coursework I have already done
- I finally finished the massive notebook that I've been using at my diary for the past 3 years and started a new one
I admit this year hasn't exactly been extremely eventful, I haven't done anything that major or done many good deeds, but it was generally a very good year and an extreme improvement on last year.
How was your year and what have been some of your best achievements?
Lots of love,
P.S I can't wait until NYE!
*photos taken by me*